i hate this website
This is art.
I heard a whisper on my shoulder
Pretending life is worth the fight
O can you hear the song of thunder
When fear strangles a soldier’s pride
And on the surface of the waters
Will dance reflections of the fire in the night
I remember cheering from towers
A face is smiling in the light
I remember the bells, the flowers
Those days are dying in the dark
Boy I was shaped for the fury
Now I pay the price
Of the human race’s vice
And I was promised
The glorious ending of a knight
But the crown is out of sight
I’m slowly drifting into slumber
Cause I have lost the force to fight
It’s like a cold hand on my shoulder
I’ll see you on the other side
And in the arms of endless anger
Will end the story of a soldier in the dark
The things this man has heard.
I love Raiden.
I love Kojima.
I love Shinkawa.
His face in the last picture.
He’s never kidding, you fool.
"Again I thought he was kidding, but I soon realized that Mr. Kojima was serious."
I find it really strange that when you’re in a long distance friendship or relationship all you want to do is see that person and being around them is the biggest most wonderful deal but there are people who interact with them
all the time, on the street and in the classroom and in the shops and it always makes me jealous because you want to be with this person so much and for everyone else they’re nothing special but for you they’re everything special
leans in close
looks intently at you
holds your face
couple cosplay with me
(Marginalised Orientations, Gender Alignments, and Intersex)
- a blanket term referring to everyone who isn’t a dyadic cisgender heterosexual and heteroromantic person.
- it’s shorter, more inclusive and easier to pronounce than LGBTQIAP+
- not a slur like “queer”
- doesn’t have a history of including dyadic cishet kinksters, paedophiles, or rapists like GSRM (Gender, Sexual and Romantic Minorities)
- doesn’t include dyadic cishet women while excluding binary trans men like MOGII (Marginalised Orientations, Gender Identities, and Intersex)
- Allies can’t take the “A”, because “Marginalised Orientations, Gender Allies, and Intersex” wouldn’t make the least bit of sense